|On this site there are two areas which you can purchase from:
Area 1 is the vjsinc Download Area (which offers MP3's (320 kbps bitrate) and WAV files.
ONLY DOWNLOADS ARE AVAILABLE FROM AREA 1
Area 2 is where you'll find the vjsinc rare used vinyl.
ONLY VINYL IS AVAILABLE FROM AREA 2
Area 1 and Area 2 are
independent to one another, and orders from Area 1 and Area 2 are to be placed
In other words you can't mix articles from your Area 1 basket in an Area 2
basket and vice versa.
Just simply think of them as two different stores, with two different cashiers, both under the same roof.
To purchase from us you must be a registered user.
To register with us, at bottom right of vjsinc homepage is a box with
"Attention" written in it, in this box it says "if you do not have a user id and password click here". Simply click on "click here" and procede accordingly for your personal log in and password (this will only need be done one time, not every time you visit us).
After you become a registered user, please log in each time you come to visit us (with your personal log in / password), in order to enjoy all here without delays.
Once logged in, you can view, browse, hear, purchase, post, etc, freely.
To hear portions of title(s) click on the "player" ICON, next to the applicable title(s).Note that the "listen to portions" are snippets in lowfi mp3 format, and and stream/play with the vjsinc internal player.
You can see an image of the actual record/label/logos next to each title, and enlarge by clicking on the IMAGE ICON, next to the applicable title.
Next to "title" is the title information. by clicking on this, you can see full description/comments/credits on the applicable track(s).
If you are interested in purchasing one of the titles, click on the "BUY" icon next to the applicable title.
Clicking on the "BUY" ICON will insert the respective title into your order basket.
If you would like to continue shopping after this click on the "CONTINUE TO SHOP" ICON.
Once finished shopping, click on "CONFIRM ORDER" icon.(Note: You can see whats in your basket at any given moment by clicking on "BASKET", which you'll find at the top of every page which has purchasable materials, assuming you are logged in).
Click on "BUY NOW" icon and you will then go to the (Pay Pal) payment processing system, where purchases from www.vjsinc.com are processed.
(To see all Pay Pals policies copy and paste this link into your browser
After all applicable info is entered into Pay Pal, If you purchased MP3 or WAV Downloads (Area 1), you will arrive at page that will link you directly to page where your order is, "My Orders". Simply procede accordingly to download your order into your computer from "My Orders".
In Addition, you will also immediately receive an e mail, at your e mail address, upon payment, which will supply you your order info and accessing order instructions, in order to access your MP3 / WAV downloads (from "My Orders").
Remember, your download link will be accesable to you in "My Orders", for 48 hours following payment, and record of your order(s) will always be available to you in "My Orders", even after (48 hour) link access expires.
If you purchased Vinyl (Area 2), on final order page you will see link to "My Orders" (where your order info is). Simply click on link and procede accordingly to access your order info from "My Orders".In Addition You will also immediately receive an e mail, at your e mail address, upon payment, which will supply you with all of your order info and specifics. Record of your
order(s) will always be available to you in "My Orders". Your order will be sent to you by U.S.A. Airmail Parcel Post, to address you used when you initially registered with us, unless you specified otherwise on particular order page, when placing particular order. All orders are sent out the same day in which you order/purchase. Orders being sent to address's in the U.S.A. will arrive in Aproximately 7 days, from the time of order/purchase, and must be signed for upon delivery. Orders being sent to address's in the rest of North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Middle East will arrive in aprox 7 to 10 days, from the time of order/purchase.
When applicable, customs declaration forms will be filled out to clearly read, "contents of package are used vinyl records containing music, and are personal items being sent to owner".
More information on Post Office Policies and rates can be obtained by copying and pasting this link into your browser :
If your in need of additional assistance, or have any questions or queeries
contact us at email@example.com anytime.
Enjoy your orders.
www.vjsproductionsinc.com c.p. 2005 all rights reserved
TERMS/POLICY FOR MP3 DOWNLOADS
WATERMARKING: Files purchased from www.vjsinc.com will be digitally watermarked using the latest digital technology. An encrypted reference to the purchaser is permanently embedded into the file. It cannot be seen or heard, nor can it be removed.
File sharing is illegal. www.vjsproductionsinc.com will take every action allowed by law and otherwise to enforce the rights of the Labels whose music is provided.
Be aware. The reference to your information embedded into the files can ONLY be read through our software and requires a vjsproductionsinc private encryption key. Additionally, no names or credit card information will be stored in the file itself, only a reference to your customer number which is linked to your information internally at vjsproductionsinc corporate offices.
VJSINC.COM TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
Please read this agreement carefully:
The terms and conditions stated in the agreement below shall at all times govern your use of any of the services, music, materials, information, and features at vjsinc.com.
By purchasing from us, you accept and enter into a legally binding contract between you and vjsproductionsinc and agree to be legally bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1. Application: This Terms of Service Agreement (.TOS Agreement. or "Agreement") shall apply to any use by you of the content and services of the vjsinc website located at http://www.vjsinc.com (the .Site.). The terms and conditions stated in the this Agreement ("Terms and Conditions", "Terms of Service", or "TOS") shall be binding upon you and shall govern your use of any of the services, music, materials, information, and features at www.vjsinc.com.
Your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms and Conditions are conditions for your access to all services provided by vjsinc. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, vjsinc grants you (.End User.) a conditional, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable privilege to enter and use the Site.
2. Content : All of the services, music, materials, information, features, downloadable music files, audio samples, audio streams, software, text, images, graphics, user interface, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos , artwork (.Content.), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on the Site is under supervision of vjsinc or has been licensed to vjsinc.com (and/or vjsproductions inc) for its use subject to the Terms and Conditions. As between End User and vjsinc, all Content is owned by vjsinc.com and/or vjsproductionsinc and shall be deemed to constitute the intellectual property of vjsinc and, as such, is subject to all applicable intellectual property rights laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
3. Restrictions : Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you shall not at any time record, reproduce, copy, transmit, retransmit, sell, rent, broadcast, distribute, publish, upload, post, publicly display,incorporate into new works, alter, perform, digitize, compile, translate or
transmit in any way to any other computer, website or other medium or for any purpose, any part of the Content or the Site without vjsinc' express prior written approval.
4. Limited License : Notwithstanding the use of the terms .sell,. .purchase,. .order,. or .buy. on the Site or in this Agreement, upon receipt of payment vjsinc shall grant to you a limited, non-transferable, personal, conditional license to your personal use of each downloadable digital file containing any Content ("Download(s)") subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
5. Permitted Uses: Under this limited license you shall have the right to copy or transfer the relevant digital file to any desktop computer, laptop computer , or playback device owned by you, and/or to a recordable medium (such as CD-R or DVD-R) for your personal use without restriction but subject at all times to the fair use provisions of the United States Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Â§107.
The permitted uses as stated above with respect to each Download shall also apply to any audio-visual files, label copy, description, artwork, logos and any other materials associated with the relevant Download, Vinyl, or other article we offer from site("Metadata").
No other transfers, copies or uses of the Downloads, materials or audio samples are permitted. All other rights are hereby expressly reserved.
6. Prohibited Uses . The limited license granted by vjsinc to you for your personal use of each Download and any Content or Metadata shall be subject to the following restrictions which you hereby expressly agree to comply with at all times as follows:
(a) You shall not copy or transfer the relevant Download or any Content or Metadata to any desktop computer, laptop computer, or playback device not owned or regularly used by you;
(b) You shall not copy or transfer the relevant Download or any Content or Metadata to a recordable medium (such as CD-R, DVD-R) which you distribute or sell to any third party;
(c) You shall not transmit the relevant Download or any Content or Metadata to any third party via the internet or otherwise;
(d) You shall not upload the relevant Download or any Content or Metadata to any website or other medium accessible by any third party via the internet or otherwise and you hereby expressly agree not to make the relevant digital file available to any third party through so-called "file sharing" services;
(e) You shall not bundle or compile Downloads or any Content or Metadata for distribution or sale of bundled or compiled Downloads or any Content or Metadata to any third party; you shall not incorporate, interpolate, sample or combine with other copyrightable material any portion of the Downloads or any Content or Metadata to create new musical or audio-visual works;
(f) You shall not incorporate, interpolate, edit, alter, sample or combine with other copyrightable material any portion of the Downloads or any Content or Metadata to create any derivative works;
(g) You shall not engage in any unauthorized commercial use of the Downloads or other relevant digital files or any Content or Metadata without express prior written permission to do so. For the avoidance of confusion, this shall not affect your ability to use the Downloads in connection with professional DJ equipment such as Final Scratch. and the like.
(h) You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any watermarking or copy protection or use limitation features or software which may be contained in the Downloads or other relevant digital files.
Except as expressly stated above as a Permitted Use under this Agreement, all other non-enumerated uses of the relevant digital file are prohibited and shall constitute a TOS violation. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless vjsinc for any damage or expense incurred by vjsinc resulting from any failure by you to comply with the provision of this section of the Agreement.
WARNING : vjsinc uses patented third-party watermarking technology. Any Downloads which are subsequently uploaded or fileshared by you will be indelibly watermarked with the original End User's IP address and other information. This information will be made accessible to the authorities upon request so as to support the ongoing efforts to discourage copyright infringement. DO NOT UPLOAD OR FILESHARE the music you purchase from
7. Accounts and Passwords. To access vjsinc services you must first open an account subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) You shall only submit accurate personal information when opening your account. The submission of false or fraudulent information shall constitute a TOS violation.
(b) You shall at all times remain solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
(c) You shall not share your account or your password with any third party.
Password sharing shall constitute a TOS violation and you hereby agree not to use the account or password of any third party for the same reason.
(d) You shall immediately notify vjsinc of any unauthorized use of your account or password information or any other breach of security.
(e) You shall not attempt to gain access to the password-protected portions of vjsinc.com Site and services without using your password or by any other unauthorized means. Any attempt to gain unauthorized entry to the Site or the services through hacking, cracking, spoofing or any other means other than using your account and password shall constitute a TOS violation.
(f) Any action to assist or enable any third party to gain unauthorized access
to vjsinc' Site or services by any means shall constitute a TOS
(a) We shall store you name, address and e-mail information for use in connection with the provision of vjsinc services hereunder.
(b) Your banking and/or credit card information is handled by our payment processor www.paypal.com (which is where you are directed for each order you make from us).
(c) We shall not disclose or provide your stored contact information to any unaffiliated third party unless we are required to do so by State or Federal government agencies or in the context of litigation.
9. E-mail Communication. By establishing an account with vjsinc, you expressly grant permission for vjsinc and/or vjsproductionsinc to communicate with you via e-mail at the e-mail address you provide.
10. Termination. You may terminate your account with vjsinc at any time.
You hereby expressly agree that vjsinc may terminate your account as follows:
(a) vjsinc may terminate your account for cause in its sole discretion and without prior notice. "Cause" within the meaning of the
foregoing sentence shall include but not be limited to:
(1) any TOS violation; (2) discontinuation or material modification of the Site or any service offered thereon; (3) failure to pay for purchases; (4) copyright infringement; (5) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
(b) vjsinc shall at all times remain entitled to terminate your account for any other reason which may or may not fall within the definition of "cause" above in its sole discretion.
(c) Upon termination of your account hereunder, all of the operative provisions and definitions of this Agreement shall continue to remain in effect and shall continue to govern the interpretation of this Agreement and all rights and remedies accruing under this Agreement.
You hereby expressly agree that you shall not be entitled to seek any compensation from vjsproductionsinc or any third party for the termination of your account.
11. Warranties. The vjsinc Site, the Downloads, the audio samples and all other relevant digital files as well as all artwork, software, data are offered on an "as i" basis only. vjsinc provides a warranty only with respect to Downloads legally obtained by an End User from vjsinc pursuant to this agreement. The warranty is as follows: any
defective Download(s) and or defective articles purchased from our website will be replaced upon request within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date , based on substantial proof being provided that purchased material from us, was infact defective. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED, VJSINC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE VJSINC WEBSITE OR THE USE OF VJSINC SERVICES HEREUNDER. It is hereby expressly agreed that there shall be no implied warranties of merchantability or suitability with respect to any aspect of VJSINC Site, software, services, Downloads or any other materials featured on or obtained from VJSINC. vjsinc specifically disclaims any warranties against viruses, software incompatibilities, or any other effect which vjsinc Downloads, software, Site or services may have on the computer, telecommunications and/or other electronic equipment owned or operated by the End User.
12. Limitation of Liability. You hereby expressly agree that you shall use the vjsinc Site and services at your own risk. In any event, neither vjsproductionsinc nor its officers, employees, or shareholders shall be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, special or other damages whatsoever, including without limitation any business
interruption, loss of profits, loss of information or any other business related damages, with respect to any matter or claim arising as a result of or in connection with this Agreement, or the use of any Downloads or other vjsinc services, or the inability to use any Downloads or other vjsproductionsinc services, or any failure by vjsproductionsinc to provide any Downloads or other vjsproductionsinc services at any time, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of the vjsinc Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, at law or in equity. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you are on notice of vjsproducitionsinc disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability as set forth in this Agreement and you expressly agree to these disclaimers and limitations as a condition of
using any of vjsproducitionsinc services. If, notwithstanding the foregoing and for any reason vjsproducitionsinc is found to be liable to End User for any matter in connection with this Agreement, vjsproducitionsinc liability shall be limited to any amounts actually paid to vjsinc by the End User.
13. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the .Act.), vjsproducitionsinc will terminate the account of any End User or other customer or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so.
vjsproducitionsinc will terminate the infringing End User's or customer.s or vendor's account once any copyright infringement or any other violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party has been established by a court of competent jurisdiction. vjsinc may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate an End User's or customer.s or vendor's account privileges prior to that time if it has good faith belief that infringement has in fact occurred or that it is more likely than not that such an infringement will be confirmed.
vjsproductionsinc shall not be liable to any End User for the termination of an account hereunder and you hereby expressly agree that vjsinc shall at all times reserve the right to terminate any account based on the policy against copyright infringements as set forth herein.
14. Governing Law. You agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of vjsproductionsinc Site and services and any purchases made from the Site, including all disputes arising out of these Terms of Service, shall at all times be governed by the laws of the United States and specifically by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
You agree to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the State and Federal courts located in Kings County New York USA . Any claim under these Terms of Service must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises.